We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and website visitors, this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information may we collect?
Sortthatjobout Limited is a trading name of KSI Online Limited and we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website, such as your geographical location, IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. Information relating to any purchases of services or goods, information you provide to us in the course of registering with us.
Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and or newsletters. Any information that you choose to send to us.
Please note that we cant always control third party cookies stored on your machine from our website and where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them.
Analytics: We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyse how well our website was performing and improve it without these cookies.
If you want to reject cookies we use from this website you will need to:
Delete the cookies from your browser.
Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the “help” function within your browser.
Using your personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website and improve your browsing experience by personalising the website, or to enable your use of the services available on the website.
- To send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website, send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general commercial communications send you email notifications which you have specifically requested and notification of certification renewal when appropriate.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- And to deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Where we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £30.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.